Sunday, July 1, 2007

3rd World War

I was feeling a bit feverish yesterday. Today morning, I woke up with high temperature. I could feel the blood circulation and a vague thumping sound echoing through my head. The very first feeling was horrible. There is no one of my family standing beside me. All I can do is to talk to them. This is the first time in my life, I am ill and my parents are not treating me. Somehow, I felt alone. But what I forgot is that Life is a cycle. I mailed all my friends. Alie El-Din, one of my best friends here in ALaRI, came with Egyptian antibiotic. He also prepared awesome noodles. Elenika, my Moldovian classmate prepared heavenly mint tea with honey. She made it from a bunch of green tea-leaves with a very pleasant mint flavour. It reminded me of my grandmother preparing 'tulsipata' and honey paste during my fever. Then she gave me a bottle full of Therapin tablets. And lastly, Thomas came up with our good old Indian Paracetamol. Oh my God! all of a sudden, I felt better. It's not 'coz of the medicine. I felt safe.

Well, you must be thinking yeah man . . enough of this sentimental bullshit. I understand your Nineteenth century feelings, emotion and blah blah, but come on where is the relevance of the title! Ok, lemme tell u. Right now, I am attacking Swiss virus with Russian, Egyptian and Indian medicine, If this is not the 3rd world war Nostradamus predicted then what was that :)

No comments: